The plant’s requirement for heat is decided by the whole sum of temperatures throughout the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early types need the total temperatures of 2200-2400 C.
- Late types need more heat – from 3000 C.
In the middle of Russia, the sum of active temperatures in summer time hardly reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most varieties need more than 110 times for complete maturity.
Growing grapes is intriguing because it needs the gardener to continuously perform his own research and analytic work. Even if the winegrower is totally armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is demanded of him. The maturation of the blossom is subject to certain principles, but in each single area, literally in each backyard, even more so in greenhouses, the exact plants grow otherwise, requiring individual operating techniques. Take, by way of example, the root system.
In places that are dry, on clay, stony and rubbly soils, the origin penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the root lobes expand wide and are located to a thickness of up to 1 m.
The biological stages of this plant must also be taken into account. To understand the vineyard and strategy function, you have to have some concept of the yearly cycle of vine development.
One of the numerous agricultural methods, the trench approach is considered preferable. With this approach, nutrients are placed on the soil at highest region and depth. The origins of these blossoms are provided with fertile soil for 30-50 years – practically the whole life cycle.
- The best soil layers are eliminated and placed individually.
- A trench around 60 cm deep will be dug.
- In the very base put a drainage layer of crushed stone – roughly 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of the thickness in a hole set a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 components ) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
- Vine cuttings are planted.
- Fill in the remaining substrate.
Grape plants find themselves in a nutritious atmosphere. Their root system can develop downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected with a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for avocado design with a detachable top
A broad range of blossoms is available in our shop. Among the forms of mythical, widely known and the best of contemporary you can readily decide on the one that you desire. For developing in greenhouses suitable super early and early varieties of grapes, with a maturity period of their berries from 90 to 120 days. Design features of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate having a thickness of 6 mm has been selected as the material to pay the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this material is a pioneer in the manufacture of greenhouses for any objective. It isn’t prickly, fire resistant, simple to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well – on a bright winter the atmosphere in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and it slowly decreases during masterfasada.ru the evening .