The summertime shower to the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the selection and setup of a plastic container to get your shower at the dacha will attract a lot of trouble. The way to handle these nuances on their own, we’ll now try to understand. Without or with heating
Before you pick a tank for your shower at the country need to decide on its own performance. On whether this plastic container will be equipped with heating, is dependent on the comfort of bathing. There are two types of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize is a heated shower tank, even working on electricity. Of course, and without connecting to power this tank may be utilized, however in this is the comfort of carrying water procedures. If the sun didn’t have enough time to warm water, then this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating system, in the event the shower is going to be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water inside the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so in this age, the heating is simply not included.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a regular tank, such as a barrel mounted on the roof of a bathtub house. The water in the tank is heated from the sun. In other words, if the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or refuse to wash in any respect. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event that the cabin is visited very rarely, and then only in summertime.
The principal difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Shape, volume, and color of the product can be extremely different. It is important that any chosen tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water also was firmly connected to the roof of the shower house.
Suggestion: Flat black aquariums are all effective. A massive area of a thin layer of water can be heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s rays, plus the water within the tank doesn’t bloom.
Design includes of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks such as summer houses are particularly popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A unique composition of plastic is employed to produce the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 decades. At precisely the same period, plastic tanks for summer showers are characterized by a moderate cost, light weight and ease of setup. All you need to do is build the shower boxand correct the tank on top rather than the roof.
- In the production of shower tanks, many manufacturers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the protection of water during long-term storage. Vinyl doesn’t corrode under most conditions, which can’t be said about metal.
When selecting a plastic tank ought to know that the tanks with no electrical heating most frequently are created in volume from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the shape of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Flat heated tanks are usually designed for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a wide neck or by pump.
Polycarbonate bath for state homes with their own hands
Rarely does anyone in the dacha construct a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its usage is limited to three summertime and during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this brief period it is enough to build a light cottage in some other sheet material toolbuild.ru. Not a bad choice is that a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a changing room, which isn’t difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is Much Better to choose polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance for cladding a dacha shower. For this particular case with victory will fit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop just with this lovely and durable stuff.
Let us consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let us move on to another stage of constructing a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips about the development of the design of a Nation shower with a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha requires the production of this project. It is not essential to develop complex drawings, and also a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you must immediately decide for yourself exactly what you would like to build a shower. Very quickly you can make a lightweight stall and only put it on the ground. More complicated in the manufacture of shower to the foundation with warm water heating, however such a design will last longer. Additionally, at a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in the cold.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with discovering its place. It’s important to say that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Doing this in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It is much better to place the shower stall near the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will probably bathe a lot of people, it should be placed as close as you can to the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath close to the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable not to bring the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, bad smells from the sewage system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant feeling while bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is warmed from the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest location, where there is no shade in the trees and tall structures.
- Inside the shower booth and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide light, which means you are able to bathe during the night. Only it’s crucial to consider that the lights must have a high level of protection from water. It is best to place shower cottages on the rear of the house. Here are closest to the sewer, water source and not way to pull on the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the area of the location of the summer shower, start to create a plot of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been determined that the backyard shower will probably be with the changing room. If the normal for the magnitude of this typical shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker area might need to bring a length of approximately 0.6 m. In cases like this, the width of this design will turn out 1,6 m, and the span – 1,6 m. When the owners are obese folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is much better to increase to 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing area could be organized from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately set up additional racks, to that secure sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath is dependent upon the preferences of the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing room, equip a recreation room. Indoors there are benches and a desk.
- The total height of this shower cottage from ground to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and even higher. The height within the shower stall will probably be reduced. Section of the distance below will take a wooden tray, and the top will probably hang out a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a sheet of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed into its structure.