Plot planning mostly is dependent on the places that need to fit into the landscape and the size of the area. In each instance, the branch is patient. But we could make a division into the most frequent zones: recreational, residential, farm buildings, garden and vegetable garden.
The dimensions of each zone is supposed on the grounds of the entire area of the site. With proper zoning on the living area allocated to 20 percent, household – no more than 15%, vegetable garden and garden occupies roughly 65-75% of the land. Site breakdown strategy
When partitioning the territory of the plot Lots of basic rules and guidelines should be taken into account:
- Initially, it is worth thinking about where the home and amenities for household needs will be put. Usually for the home allocate the central or side of the plot, and the buildings are put in the backdrop. They can be decorated with ornamental shade-loving flowers and plants.
- A place for recreation ought to be laid out conveniently and at an accessible site. This area can be sprinkled or streamlined, depending on the area. Here should also be thought of a location for kids to perform .
- The area below the vegetable garden is chosen illuminated, on the bright side. Structures shouldn’t cast a shadow on the beds.
- When a bathhouse and swimming pool are planned, it is desirable to put them closer to the fence. This will save yourself a substantial area of the region.
There are numerous possibilities for your breakdown of the dacha plot, however, each is based upon the form of the land: rectangular, triangular, L-shaped or even square .
The comfort of the owners of the upcoming home largely depends upon a well thought-out design program. A residential home must be built so that it will become a cozy refuge, full of pleasant feelings and gave a feeling of safety and relaxation. Remember about the statutory norms about the space of buildings and trees from the bounds of neighboring plots. Where and how best to place the house
Planning the placement of a home house on a small scheme, you should take into account the aesthetic point of view:
- The home itself is recommended to be found in the foreground, which will not Enable the land to be fragmented into small zones and increase the functionality of the area
- about the outside of the site Ought to Be left area for a garage and parking area
- vasha-banya.com it is Far Better to build outbuildings in the thickness of the lawn
- for your recreation area to choose the most suitable place behind the Home
You should also consider and external factors: if neighbors will be near, how near is that the roadway and on which side of this sun rises. For a residential property is much better suited to the south or south side.